We utilize our Community Impact Fund to invest in nearly 100 programs that support our priority areas at 60 community organizations. In FY 2016-17, 91% of our Community Impact Fund dollars were invested through Coordinated Funding, while 9% were invested through our own grants.
United Way Funding
Our Opportunity Fund supports programs, projects or initiatives that are responding to critical or emergent community needs.
Our Basic Needs Fund supports the immediate, most basic needs of individuals, children and families in need.
Our Financial Stability Fund supports existing and emerging agency programs and initiatives focused on increasing financial capability and self-sufficiency of low-income individuals.
Fiscal Year 2018-19
Fiscal Year 2017-18
- Overview of FY18 Community Impact Investments
- Detailed list of FY18 Community Impact Investments
- FY18 Opportunity Fund Investments
- FY18 Financial Stability Fund Investments
Fiscal Year 2016-17
- Overview of FY 2016-17 Community Impact Investments
- Detailed list of FY 2016-17 Community Impact Investments
- Financial Stability Fund Investments
Fiscal Year 2015-16
- Overview of FY 2015-16 Community Impact Investments
- Detailed list of FY 2015-16 Community Impact Investments
Visit our Grants page to learn more.
Program Operations Grants are multi-year funding to support essential services within five priority areas: early childhood, school-aged youth, safety net health & nutrition, housing & homelessness, and aging.
Capacity Building Grants support one-time initiatives that strengthen a nonprofit organization and/or the local nonprofit sector as a whole. Annual focus of this fund shifts in response to local capacity building needs.
Sector Leadership Grants support leadership, infrastructure and support to steer issue-specific collaborative efforts among nonprofit agencies.