Donor Relations Manager
United Way is seeking a full-time Donor Relations Manager to fufill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Training on Andar, United Ways CRM system.
- Lead the annual Leadership Givers Reception with more than 400 in attendance.
- Manage Women United Affinity group including management of meetings, events and communications; Manage Power of the Purse event and provide support and oversight of Power of the Purse Committee. Responsible for goal setting and event logistics and overall success of event. Manage Annual Giving solicitation mailing including the Leadership Giving level donors and general donors.
- Manage a portfolio of 70+ donors in addition to 100+ prospects to increase giving within the Leadership Giving Association, which begins at $1,000.
- In collaboration with Director of Development, lead United Way top workplace giving campaign.
Development and Communications Manager
2020 U.S Census Bureau is hiring!
Seeking to earn extra income while helping your community? The U.S. Census Bureau is now recruiting individuals to help with the 2020 census count. The Census Bureau conducts continuous surveys to supply the nation with important statistics on people, places and our economy. We are hiring local field workers, who know their communities best. Field workers are instrumental in conducting surveys with residents on a variety of topics. To get more information or apply, visit 2020 Census.