Community Impact Fund
Our Community Impact Fund is used where the needs are the greatest. We utilize our Community Impact Fund to invest in nearly 100 programs that support our priority areas at 60 community organizations. In FY 2018-19, 84% of our Community Impact Fund dollars were invested through Coordinated Funding, while 14% were invested through our own discretionary grant funds.
United Way Discretionary Funding
Our Opportunity Fund supports programs, projects or initiatives that are responding to critical or emergent community needs.
Our Basic Needs Fund supports the immediate, most basic needs of individuals, children and families in need.
Fiscal Year 2019-20
- Detailed List of FY20 Community Impact Investments
- Opportunity Fund
- Power of the Purse
- C0VID-19 Relief Fund
- COVID-19 Recovery Fund
- COVID-19 Rapid Response Grant
Fiscal Year 2018-19
Fiscal Year 2017-18
- Overview of FY18 Community Impact Investments
- Detailed list of FY18 Community Impact Investments
- FY18 Opportunity Fund Investments
- FY18 Financial Stability Fund Investments
Fiscal Year 2016-17
- Overview of FY 2016-17 Community Impact Investments
- Detailed list of FY 2016-17 Community Impact Investments
- Financial Stability Fund Investments
Fiscal Year 2015-16
- Overview of FY 2015-16 Community Impact Investments
- Detailed list of FY 2015-16 Community Impact Investments
Visit our Grants page to learn more.
Program Operations Grants are multi-year funding to support essential services within five priority areas: early childhood, school-aged youth, safety net health & nutrition, housing & homelessness, and aging.
Capacity Building Grants support one-time initiatives that strengthen a nonprofit organization and/or the local nonprofit sector as a whole. Annual focus of this fund shifts in response to local capacity building needs.
Systems Change Investments support shifting the conditions that hold problems in place.