- Your zip code no longer determines your opportunity in life
- Life expectancy is the same across all populations and communities in our County
- The academic achievement gap is eliminated
- Everyone in our community has a home
- Community members seek understanding and awareness of their own power and privilege and actively work to end poverty in our County
- Poverty is not generational. If it exists, it is intermittent and brief
- Everyone in our County is able to thrive and meet their needs—housing, food, transportation, education, health expenses and childcare
EQUITY- We pursue greater access to opportunities and resources for all. Our workplace practices, culture, and impact reflect our commitment to justice and fairness.
INCLUSIVENESS- Those we interact with feel valued, respected and supported. We seek out diverse voices and perspectives to inform our work.
COMMUNITY- We advance our mission through collaboration. We share decision making, power, and resources.
VOLUNTEERISM- We value contributions of time and talent. We continuously seek opportunities to engage volunteers in our work.
CARING- We display empathy with those we work with and assume the positive intention of others.
INTEGRITY- In all our actions we will choose to do the right thing even though it may not be the easiest thing.
Equity Vision and Statement
Click here for our Strategic Plan for 2018-2021.