United Way of Washtenaw County and our 2-1-1 service partner, United Way for Southeastern Michigan, are hosting a "mythbusting" and information session for Washtenaw County human service agencies. During our time together we will:
- demonstrate how to create and/or update your agency profile in 2-1-1
- share how the 2-1-1 systems works and clarify where agency information comes from
- dispel common myths and misconceptions about the 2-1-1 system
- show you where you can find 2-1-1 data on local community needs by zip code
- answer any questions you have about the 2-1-1 system
We'll begin with a brief presentation followed by a demonstration, and then open up for Q&A.
These information sessions will take place on Tuesday December 7th from 1-1:45pm and Thursday December 9th from 11-11:45am via Zoom.