Get Help: 2-1-1

In Need of Services?

Contact United Way 2-1-1, which is available 24/7, and provides information about health and human service resources available.

Call 2-1-1 from any phone or visit 2-1-1 online to live chat, email, or search the database.

Whether you are looking for medical help, foreclosure prevention programs, utility assistance, help with food or clothing, or any other challenge facing your family, a call to Michigan 2-1-1 may provide the answers you are looking for. Dial 9-1-1 for emergency calls.

Other Pathways for Help

Housing Crisis Needs: Call or visit Housing Access of Washtenaw County (HAWC), 734-961-1999.
Food Needs: Food Gatherer's Available Food Map or call 734-761-2796.
Domestic Abuse or Sexual Assault Survivors: Call the SafeHouse Center HelpLine, 734-995-5444.
Youth In Crisis: Call the Ozone House crisis line, 734-662-2222.
Health Needs: Check out this Guide to Free and Low-Cost Health Care in Washtenaw County.
Human Trafficking: Call 888-373-7888.
Senior Citizens: Call AAA1-B information line, 800-852-7795.
Veterans: Call 800-MICH-VET or 800-642-4838.

Habitat for Humanity Energy Efficiency Programs: Refigerator replacement, lightbulb replacement & furnace test & tune

For all other needs (such as utilities assistance, food, furniture, basic needs): Call 2-1-1 from any phone (or 800-552-1183).

For Spanish, click here

***Always dial 9-1-1 for police or medical emergencies.***