IF you need HELP
- Call 2-1-1 Our 24/7 hotline that can connect you to services in our community. (If you experience problems dialing 2-1-1, dial 1-800-552-1183. Online search, email, and chat are also available.)
- Click here for personal financial tips for responding to the crisis. Click here to learn how to best use your stimulus check. And and click here to learn more our financial coaching program
- Click here to see updates about our free tax prep services.
- Click here for Washtenaw County's listing of essential services information and resources available.
- Cick here to learn how to access programs supporting Michigan residents.
IF you want to know more about the virus
- Washtenaw County Public Health Department is the designated source for information on the Coronavirus, visit the dedicated website. They update their website regularly as they receive new information.
Hear from Washtenaw County Health Department spokesperson, Susan Ringler-Cerniglia, Communications and Health Promotion Administrator, as she provides insight on precautions being taken in Washtenaw County to keep the virus from spreading any further. Click here to listen.
IF you want to GIVE
Donate to Phase II of COVID-19 Community Recovery Fund and your gift will continue to support the waves of critical basic needs and will help provide financial navigation services, workforce support, and education to stabilize individuals and families. Donate today to support the Community Recovery Fund as part of phase II in our COVID-19 response efforts. Donor Advised Fund managers are encouraging release of funds to support agencies responding to the COVID-19 crisis. Ways to give include online, stock, DAF, and mailing in a check payable to United Way of Washtenaw County at 2305 Platt Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48104.
IF you want to ADVOCATE
- Share the official messages regarding public health and safety to your friends and family.
- Sign-up for advocacy alerts here.
IF you want to VOLUNTEER
Visit volunteerwashtenaw.org. Help is needed in the community and our Volunteer Center is posting the ways to serve in one place as they are updated.
IF you need Food
For a full list of food distribution options, please click here.
Medical, utilities, internet services, childcare, unemployment, and eviction services can be found by clicking here.
- Childcare Care Network is the clearinghouse for all childcare needs. Get more information by calling 734.975.1840.
Social Service Agencies
- GrieveWell provides a one-to-one peer support program, online workshops, resources and a podcast.
- Click here for access to delivery options in Washtenaw County.