Contact Us

***Always dial 9-1-1 for police or medical emergencies.***

For help with housing, call Housing Access of Washtenaw County (HAWC), 734-961-1999.

For domestic abuse or sexual assault survivors, call the SafeHouse Center HelpLine, 734-995-5444.

For youth in crisis, call the Ozone House crisis line, 734-662-2222.

For vicitims of human trafficking, call 888-373-7888.

For senior citizens, call AAA1-B information line, 800-852-7795.

For veterans, call 800-MICH-VET or 800-642-4838.

For all other needs (such as utilities assistance, food, furniture, basic needs, etc.):
Call 2-1-1 from any phone (or 800-552-1183).

Contact Information

For United Way questions, fill out and submit the form below and someone will respond to you shortly. For specific staff contact information, visit our Staff Page

United Way of Washtenaw County
2305 Platt Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Phone: 734-971-8200
Fax: 734-971-6230
Office Hours: 8am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday

Volunteer Center:

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.