Ways to Give

There are a variety of ways you can donate to the United Way of Washtenaw County. From a one-time or recurring gift, pledging to give, making United Way a part of your planned financial legacy and more.

Give through a Donor Advised Fund, Stock or IRA

Each year more and more people choose to give through their Donor Advised Fund, stock or IRA. To make a gift through stock please refer to UWWC's stock gift guide HERE. If interested in giving through your donor-advised fund, United Way of Washtenaw County’s EIN number is 38-1951024.

Mail a Gift 

Send a check payable to United Way of Washtenaw County to our address at  
United Way of Washtenaw County
2305 Platt Rd.
Ann Arbor MI 48104

Leave a Legacy Gift in your Estate Plans 

When you include UWWC in your estate plan, your generosity makes it possible for us to continue fighting for stable households and thriving children for future generations. 
Learn More About Legacy Gifts.