Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, our office and Community Room are closed until further notice. Please check back for updates.
We are pleased to offer our Community Room, free of charge, for nonprofit organizations & groups to reserve for meetings, trainings, and other authorized events.
Review and agreement to all of our Community Room policies and available equipment is required before making a reservation request.
1,500 sq. ft. conference room; full room or with partition.
Available for use by Washtenaw County nonprofit agencies/groups.
Room capacity is 58 as established by the fire marshal of the City of Ann Arbor.
For most meetings utilizing tables, the recommended capacity for the comfort of your guests is 40-45
Projector and screen with HDMI and VGA cables, Clicker, Audio, Hand microphone and lapel microphone, Wi-Fi.
All groups wishing to use the projector must provide their own laptop (with any appropriate converter, if needed) to connect to our projector's HDMI or VGA input. We have HDMI and VGA cables available.
- The Community Room is available during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm, unless a special exception is made (See calendar below for specific availability).
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No weekend or major holiday dates are permitted.
- Reservations may be requested up to 6 months in advance.
Room Availability & Reservation Requests
1. Review all of our Community Room policies and available equipment here.
2. Submit a Reservation Request. We will respond to your request within 2 business days.
Use calendar below to see current availability of Community Room:
Contact Colette Byrd, firstname.lastname@example.org, 734.971.8200 for any additional questions about Community Room reservations.