We look forward to having you share the 21-Day Equity Challenge: 2023 Edition with other members of the community. View our Equity Challenge toolkit, full of resources to help you promote the Challenge.
Washtenaw United WEMU Interviews
Be on the lookout for interviews from 2 of our Equity Challenge Super-Users on WEMU 89.1's Washtenaw United segment. Washtenaw United airs on WEMU on Monday mornings at 7:49am, 9:49am, and one more time in the afternoon. You can listen to interviews on the official Washtenaw United webpage.
- Ellen Copeland-Brown - Listen to this informative interview with Ellen Copeland-Brown, training manager and DEI advocate at Michigan Medicine, as she discusses her experiences with the 21-Day Equity Challenge and the difference it has made on how she approaches life and work.
Yen Azzaro - Listen to this informative interview with local artist and equity activist Yen Azzaro, as she discusses how she uses art to better understand implicit bias and racism's adverse impacts on the community around us.
Social Media Graphics and Sample Language
Social Media Graphics
Equity Challenge Promotional Graphic:
- Equity Challenge Promotional Graphic Facebook and Instagram size: (1080x1080)
- Equity Challenge Promotional Graphic Twitter size: (1600x900)
Equity Challenge Collage Graphic:
- Equity Challenge Collage Graphic Facebook and Instagram size: (1080x1080)
- Equity Challenge Collage Graphic Twitter size: (1600x900)