IF you need HELP
Call 2-1-1 Our 24/7 hotline that can connect you to services in our community.
IF you want to know more about the virus
- Washtenaw County Public Health Department is the designated source for information on the Coronavirus, visit the dedicated website. They update their website regularly as they receive new information.
- Visit michigan.gov/coronavirus to receive more information from the MDHHS.
Hear from Washtenaw County Health Department spokesperson, Susan Ringler-Cerniglia,
Communications and Health Promotion Administrator, as she provides insight on precautions being taken in Washtenaw County to keep the virus from spreading any further. Click here to listen.
IF you want to GIVE
Donate to the COVID-19 Community Relief Fund and 100% of your gift will be used to help agencies meet the needs of vulnerable populations. Donor Advised Fund managers are encouraging release of funds to support agencies responding to the COVID-19 crisis. Ways to give include online, stock, DAF, and mailing in a check payable to United Way of Washtenaw County at 2305 Platt Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48104.
IF you want to ADVOCATE
Share the official messages regarding public health and safety to your friends and family.
IF you want to VOLUNTEER
Visit volunteerwashtenaw.org. Help is needed in the community and there is a special Washtenaw County Coronavirus Volunteer response team - Medical and Non-medical people needed.
IF you need Food
For a full list of food distribution options, please click here.
- Preparedness plans can be found at hshv.org/petplan.
- Humane Society of Huron Valley has a free pet food pantry and bountiful bowls. Get more information by calling 734.661.3528 or visit hshv.org/get-help/bountifulbowls/.
- Medical, utilities, internet services, childcare, unemployment, and eviction services can be found by clicking here.
- Temporary enrollment is open to families of essential workers. Call Little Angels Daycare at 734.998.0233.
- Washtenaw Small Business Resiliency Fund offers up to $2,500 for small businesses who qualfiy. Visit the website here for more information.
- Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation Loan Fund - 0% interest operating support lines for nonprofits who need cash