Online Grant System: Foundant Login
Important Notes about Foundant
- Applicants that have participated in previous United Way of Washtenaw County or Coordinated Funding grants process will be familiar with this system and will already have login credentials.
- If your agency is new to the Foundant system, reference our short Quick Start guide and FAQ's to get started.
- We are pleased to provide a user-friendly experience to our applicants, volunteer reviewers, and staff.
- Questions about Foundant? Contact Jaime Hoffman, email@example.com.
2021 Online Community Partner Packet
United Way of Washtenaw County is proud to partner with you as a grantee on improving the lives of Washtenaw County people. While you may know UWWC as a funder, we want to make you aware of other resources we provide that may benefit your organization and the people with whom you work. Please see blow for more information about these resources.
Please contact Jaime Hoffman, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to arrange pick up for printed materials included in this packet to distribute to your participants. (2-1-1 cards are also available in Spanish and Arabic.)
Community Partner Packet Contents:
- Welcome letter
- UWWC Staff Directory
- Community Impact
- FY21 Volunteer Center and Catchafire Impact Report (coming soon!)
- Volunteer Washtenaw website link
- UWWC Logos