Tocqueville Society Member Benefits
- Joining a national network of philanthropic leaders who are engaged locally to create long lasting, positive changes.
- Partnering with a quality organization and dedicated staff; ensuring that gifts, voice, and time are efficiently invested in local communities to maximize impact.
- Local Tocqueville Society leaders, along with National Society and Million Dollar Roundtable members, are invited to attend national and worldwide gatherings of Tocqueville and Million Dollar Roundtable members.
- Local recognition for your generosity (can remain anonymous if you chose) at the entrance to United Way of Washtenaw County's Community Room.
- Receive a quarterly newsletter
- Invitation to exclusive Tocqueville Society events throughout the year
Tocqueville Giving Requirements
Make an annual gift of $10,000 or more.
- Spouses gifts can be combined to meet the minimum gift requirement for each giving level.
A minimum of $2,500 must be directed to one of the following United Way of Washtenaw County giving options:
- Community Impact Fund
- Focus Area - Education, Financial Stability, Health, Seniors
Tocqueville Society Giving Levels
Individuals or couples may make their Tocqueville gift to United Way of Washtenaw County at one of the levels below:
- Membres de la Société: $10,000 to $24,999
- Ordre de Liberté: $25,000 to 49,999
- Ordre d’Egalité: $50,000 to $74,999
- Ordre de Fraternité: $75,000 to $99,999
- La Société Nationale: $100,000 to $249,999
- Ordre d’Indépendence: $250,000 to $499,999
- Ordre de Connaissance: $500,000 to $749,999
- Ordre de Prospérité: $750,000 - $999,999
- La Table Ronde des Millions de Dollars (combined gifts over 10 years): $1,000,000+
How to Join
- Pledge form can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to
United Way of Washtenaw County
Attn: Susan Smith
2305 Platt Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Interested in making a stock gift? Please reference UWWC's stock gift guide HERE.
United Way of Washtenaw County is truly grateful for the commitment and support of our Tocqueville Society members and their dedication to creating a meaningful, measurable difference in our community.