Stay tuned for important updates regarding the 21 Equity Challenge. We look forward to launching in January 2023!
About the 21-Day Equity Challenge
- Free to participate
- Open to anyone
- Runs consecutively from Juneteenth (June 19, 2021) to July 9th.
- You (along with thousands of others in Washtenaw County) commit to deepening your understanding of and willingness to confront racism for 21 consecutive days.
- During every morning of the Challenge, you'll receive an email "prompt" with readings, videos and/or podcasts. You are encouraged to take about 10-15 minutes each day with the material.
- Explore this work on your own, with friends and family, or organization-wide.
- Share your reflections and “a ha” moments using the hashtag #unitedforequity. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
History of the Equity Challenge
The 21-Day Equity Challenge was originally developed by Dr. Eddie Moore, Jr., Dr. Marguerite Penick-Parks and Debby Irving and has been adapted to our community by United Way of Washtenaw County along with our Equity Champions.
Previous Challenge Materials