We are #unitedforequity. Join us. Sign up today for our 21-Day Equity Challenge: 2023 Edition, which runs from January 9th - 29th, 2023!
Don't forget to join us for a FREE and VIRTUAL session of Community Conversations!
Sign Up for Community Conversations
After you sign up for the 21-Day Equity Challenge, don't forget to RSVP to one or more discussion groups hosted by Nonprofit Enterprise at Work and UWWC to reflect, share and take action! These discussion groups are FREE and held virtually over Zoom. Here are the dates available:
- Tuesday, January 17, from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST
- Tuesday, January 24, from 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
- Tuesday, January 31, from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM EST
Sign up for your session on Eventbrite today!
About the 21-Day Equity Challenge
- Free and open to everyone
- You (along with thousands of others in Washtenaw County) commit to deepening your understanding of and willingness to confront racism for 21 consecutive days.
- During every morning of the Challenge, you'll receive an email "prompt" with readings, videos, and/or podcasts. You are encouraged to take about 10-15 minutes each day with the material.
- Explore this work on your own, with friends and family, or organization-wide.
- Share your reflections and “a ha” moments using the hashtag #unitedforequity and #uwwcequitychallenge. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Download our Group Discussion Guide to help you reflect and dialogue with others.
- Download our Activity Tracking Log to keep yourself accountable.
- Use our Communications Toolkit to promote the Challenge.
- Visit the Content Catalogue to see previous days of the Challenge.
- Sign on as a Community Partner-- this means that you commit to promoting the Challenge among your networks and helps us understand who the businesses, organizations and groups are that support the Challenge.
- Become a Sponsor. We aspire to reframe the end of the Challenge not as a period, but as an ellipsis, offering participants post-Challenge opportunities for shared accountability and action planning. Your support will help us realize this goal.
Previous Equity Challenges
- Disability Justice Challenge (Summer 2022)
21-Day Equity Challenge: 2021 Catalogue (Summer 2021)
21-Day Equity Challenge: Michigan Edition (Winter 2020)
Five-Day Equity Challenge: COVID-19 Edition (Spring 2020)
Thank You to Our Sponsors